Thursday, November 16, 2017

GIU day 4

This is the journal cover I created that yesterday's project is in.
I stamped my unity stamps then just went crazy with inks and paints, then I couldn't think of how to attach this to my composition book...so in came staples to the rescue! I really like this quote on the front of my journal "forget all the reasons why it wont work, and believe in the one reason why it will." I have such a problem with my art and posting it in fear of being rejected but then I figure I wont grow if I don't try, and I do love sharing my work and I love creating things...just sitting down and creating without rules. I think that's what I'm going to fill this journal up with is just some crazy art work and just allot of fun! Do any of you journal?



6 comments:

Katy Fowler said...

Super pretty. love the butterfly

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Love, Love, Love it.

Arianna Barbara said...

So lovely!!!

Wilma said...

Lovely card...love the paint drips

Denise S. said...

I don't journal, but seeing how you fill yours with art is an inspiration to start one.

Deborah Kaye said...

Great cover. I like the butterfly and sentiment.